5.01.2008

Day 1 - Every Day in May

I've decided to give this a shot. At the suggestion of French Toast Girl, I will try to create something every day in the month of May and post it. It might be small, it might be not-so-good. It might be a little progress on a large piece, but doing a little each day can really bring great results. And, oftentimes, beginning is the hardest part.

Here is the crabapple tree in my backyard. As I said, everything is blooming all around me and I wanted to paint something in full bloom. Believe it or not, it is the same tree from the painting I posted yesterday "Earth and Heaven" and the same tree in the pink diptych on wood in the post called "A Thousand Words"

1 comment:

Venus Fly Trap said...

absolutely lovely! all you work is! watercolors are my favorite! you may have inspired me! thanks