3.09.2011

Recycle Monkey

I have long been thinking of a craft that could re-use yogurt containers. As far as recycling goes, I would prefer to not use single serving consumables that are packaged in plastic, but I just can't avoid yogurt. If each of my family members ate a yogurt each day, we are talking 28 containers in one week! While we don't eat it that consistently, I'm sure we easily consume 14 per week. I originally thought of covering them with felt and decorating with embroidery to make cute little critters of all kinds. This little monkey is made from 100% recycle materials. (Just a yogurt container and 2 different cereal boxes.) I didn't participate in the "Trash to Treasure" show last year. If it is, in fact, happening again this year - I have an idea that includes many, many monkeys.


1 comment: