8.03.2010

My Kind of Town

I was just off work for 10 days and other than our annual blueberry picking and trip to the beach, there was much laziness and relaxation. Luckily, on my last day off yesterday, friends called in the morning and asked if we would like to join them for a day in the city.

The girls played in the fountains at Millennium Park.

We can't seem to walk down Michigan Avenue without popping into the Apple store to play with cool Mac stuff.

We wrote on the walls - I mean, ate pizza at Gino's East.

We finally did the boat tour down the Chicago River and out on Lake Michigan that I've always wanted to do. We happened to stop at the lego store on the way. For the first 20 minutes of the boat tour, I didn't think the girls would even pick up their heads to enjoy the view. Just then, they did.


No comments: