5.03.2009

The best of spring.


The lilies and hostas I moved last weekend are looking lovely. Now that the weather is warm, the kids are able to occupy themselves for longer periods of time. Quite a relief after a long winter. It's so good to open up the windows and let the fresh air in. I love walking out the door without a coat. And, I've finally taken up jogging again. I've exercised pretty consistently for the past 10 years, taking breaks for short periods of time over holidays or busy times. But, this past year has been bad. I ran a 5k last September and haven't picked up any routine since. That's 7 months! Proud to say I am starting small, but consistent. I've jogged a mile and a half 10 out of the last 11 days. Slow. But a little faster each time. My next goal - painting small but consistent. Not much going on there lately.

No comments: