5.02.2011

Yesterday and Today

It is the 2nd day in May and not too late for me to decide to create (and post) something everyday in May. Last night I experimented with the little girl face in felt. Today, a modern abstract flower shape. As expected, Art Chicago on Saturday spurred my desire to draw and paint and make art. I thought I would toss the felt aside. Not yet. But, mention of an opportunity for a show (pop-up gallery) in June has my brain storming ideas of what I would like to create before then. It's not enough that I have enough to fill the space. When given a chance to show, it would be irresponsible not to take full advantage with fresh, new pieces.

1 comment:

'becca said...

what you call a modern abstract flower i immediately read as a felt mandala. :) i'm loving seeing your new creations!