3.03.2010

Wee Little Creatures

I'm more excited about showing this than my latest painting. I've had this idea for years. And, I am a big fan of Altoids, so I have a stack of boxes waiting to be used for something crafty. This little secret box for a sleeping fairy is so much easier than building a house. Many people tell me to sell them, but how much would someone pay for something like this? I cannot market it as a toy, because of regulations on safety testing. Who wouldn't let their child play with an old tin box, some cotton, felt, embroidery floss, craft paper and glue?










2 comments:

Unknown said...

love the little box. Im such a hoarder, always collecting tins and the like from charity stores, might have to do something with them now Ive seen yours.

www.six0sixdesign.blogspot.com

Melanie said...

That is adorable!!! I would love to have one for my niece. How much will it cost me?