9.02.2010

Puppy Love

It's just unbelievable to me that we have a dog. She is beautiful. She loves us. We love her. She is ours. Lucky. The vet said she is between 8 to 10 months old. She looks young and small in the first picture. But, she is 45 lbs. and quite tall and thin. The vet said she will probably get a little taller and grow to about 60-65 lbs. I haven't been able to capture a good photo of her sprawled out. As always, I think I'll be focused on posting more art and I get wrapped up in life. Stay tuned for art, but also more photos of Lucky, I'm sure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congradulations - she is beautiful. She looks like my Keishi - A match made in Heaven :)

Lou Who said...

I came upon our black lab, Norway, in much the same way. It was always "one day..." and then suddenly I didn't have a choice. There he was, staring at me from a cage that was too small for him at the humane society. And when I walked away, he woofed. Just once. But that was all it took ;)

Congrats!